The Hexagon SDK contains examples that can be used as a starting point for more advanced audio, dynamic, and FastRPC modules.
- appi_fir - APPI-based module that applies a FIR filter to audio data
- appi_gain - APPI-based module that applies a gain to audio data.
- appi_passthru - APPI-based module that is basically an empty shell and has no effect on the audio data.
- capi_pcm_decoder - CAPI-C-based module
- capi_passthru - CAPI-based module that is basically an empty shell and has no effect on the audio data.
- calculator - FastRPC module invokable on the aDSP from the HLOS
- image downscale - Example showing deeply optimized 2D image downscaling function
- cornerApp - Example that detects corners in an image, using aDSP FastCV primitives