TurboX AI Kit
The Thundercomm TurboX™ AI Kit is a high-performance embedded development device based on the Qualcomm® SDA845 processors. The kit is designed to support on-device AI application development ranging from robotics, AR/VR, smart camera, automotive, smart retail, smart factory, smart home and smart city.
Powered by Thundercomm TurboX D845 System-on-Module (SOM), the kit supports various optimized AI algorithms utilizing the Qualcomm® AI Engine, running on a heterogeneous architecture featuring Qualcomm® Hexagon™ DSP, Qualcomm® Adreno™ GPU and Qualcomm® Kryo™ CPU . The optimized AI algorithms, including face recognition and object detection, are designed to empower developers and manufactures to train and verify algorithms and quickly optimize their on-device AI applications.
- Powerful computing platform: Powered by the Qualcomm SDA845 processor with a heterogeneous computing architecture well-suited for on-device AI (CPU: 8x Kryo 385 @ 2.8GHz; GPU: Adreno 630; DSP: Hexagon 685), visual processing subsystem supporting 4k@60fps video capture and display, and Dual 14-bit ISP supporting high quality image for AI algorithm.
- Flexible visual solution: Built-in MIPI ultra HD camera with USB3.0 camera and support for IP camera (RTSP streaming), which helps developers and customers to use cameras of their choice.
- Optimized AI software: The TurboX AI Kit features the Qualcomm AI Engine, which includes the Qualcomm® Neural Processing SDK and support for Android NN API for enabling high-performance inference features including face recognition and object detection. The AI Engine offers support for Tensorflow, Caffe/Caffe2, and additional frameworks via the Open Neural Network Exchange (ONNX) interchange format.
- AI app development tools: An online AI app development tool to help developers speed their app creation.
- Cloud services: Support for various cloud computing service platforms with enablement resources available through www.45smart.com, a portal that aggregates AI resources such as devices, modules, solutions, algorithms, applications, tools, services and forum.
Qualcomm SDA835, Qualcomm Kryo, Qualcomm Hexagon, Qualcomm Adreno, Qualcomm AI Engine and Qualcomm Neural Processing SDK are products of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subisidiaries.