A high performance, ultra-low power single-stream 11ac + Bluetooth® 4.2 in a single chip solution.
QCA9377 is designed to provide high-speed Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity to application processors. Developers can take advantage of this versatility in a wide array of implementations including audio/video streaming, home automation, wearables, industrial controllers, telematics, infotainment for automotive, IoT gateways, point-of-sale systems, printers, IP phones, as well as a wide range of other embedded applications. The co-existence of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on a single chip is designed to provide faster and more efficient connectivity with reduced power consumption to deliver enriched consumer experiences, even in increasingly crowded Wi-Fi networks.
QCA9377 provides advanced features including:
- 1x1 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.2 in a single SoC
- Low power dual-band (2.4 and 5 GHz), 1-stream MU-MIMO 802.11ac
- Supports Bluetooth 4.2 + HS, and Bluetooth low energy
- Backward compatible with Bluetooth 1.x and 2.x
- High data throughput of 330 mbps with SDIO 3.0 and 260 mbps with USB2.0
- Small package size, 4.32 x 5.46mm
- Low power consumption including wake-on wireless, wake-on Bluetooth low energy
- Cost effective RBOM
- Multiple Wi-Fi modes station, soft AP
- Integrated RF Front End, single ended design
The QCA9377-3 supports a low-power SDIO 3.0 interface for WLAN and a UART/PCM interface for Bluetooth.
QCA9377 Development Kit from Silex Technology
QCA9377 Module from Silex Technology