Qualcomm® Audio Calibration Tool
QACT™ provides a comprehensive tuning and calibration environment tailored towards the audio and voice algorithms from Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and other 3rd parties. QACT bundles tools and capabilities to provide the following features:
- Design, software, and tuning engineers create new end-to-end use cases
- Modify existing use cases
- Configure/calibrate those use cases running on Snapdragon® Mobile Platform powered devices
- Diff/merge workflows
- Customization support for 3rd party modules and tuning tools
QACT 8.0 provides support for our new audio architecture, AudioReach™ Signal Processing Framework, which allows QACT access to new development and debug capabilities such as run-time graph modification and real-time data and resource monitoring.
To support a wider customer base and business requirements while improving the installation user experience, QACT has adopted the Qualcomm Package Manager. During the installation process, the package manager will confirm the licenses assigned and install necessary AddOns or Plugins.
To install QACT please proceed with the following steps:
- Use the provided link to download the package manager
- Ensure that the required .NET framework version is installed
- Open the package manager
- Switch to ALL tab, find QACT 8.0 and click install and follow the steps
QACT and Snapdragon are products of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. AudioReach is a product of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.