CSR101x Product Family
The CSR101x product family offers single-chip Qualcomm® Bluetooth® low energy radio with integrated microprocessor and enhanced memory for greater application flexibility. This Bluetooth® low energy platform provides a built-in processor to run the customer application as well as the qualified Bluetooth single-mode stack and radio. The platform has been optimized for easy development and low cost designs with minimal external components. Chip variants can run directly from a 3V coin cell, and connect directly to a PCB antenna.
- Bluetooth 4.1 low energy radio with direct single-ended 50Ω antenna connection
- 16-bit microprocessor with 64Kbytes RAM and 64Kbytes ROM
- Switch Mode Power Supply
- Up to 4.4V direct supply connection for Li-poly batteries (CSR1010 and CSR1012)
- Master and slave operation
- Analog IOs and UART interface
- PWMs and quadrature decoders
- 1 µA Integrated key scanning hardware
- Peripheral (I2C) and debug interfaces (SPI)
- 32 re-assignable programmable digital IOs
- SDK with compiler and application examples
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.1 qualified stack
|Human Interfaces||Sports & Fitness||Health|
|Keyboard||Heart rate monitor||Glucose meter|
|Mouse & touchpad||Foot pod|
|Remote control||Cycle speed, power & cadence|
- Near Field Solutions Ltd (NFS) is a leader in Near Field Communication (NFC), Bluetooth Smart (also known as Bluetooth Low Energy, or BLE), IoT, antenna modeling, and printed electronics.
- Using our CSR1011 chip and the H13137V3 development kit, NFS created the DropMix Music Gaming System, modifying the chip’s firmware to support the Bluetooth Smart and NFC communications demands.
- Results: NFS went from initial specifications to first prototypes in just 6 weeks. The project was commercial-ready in less than 9 months.
- Adappt Intelligence is a brand of Arraystorm Lighting Pvt Ltd, an industry leader in LED lighting and automation. Adappt Intelligence, the brainchild of a team of MIT graduates, is headquartered in Boston, USA, with an R&D hub in Bangalore, India.
- Using our Bluetooth Low Energy CSR1010 chip with CSRmesh compatibility in their smart sensors, Adappt has already outfitted half a dozen buildings with their innovative system.
- Results:Across their installations, Adappt has deployed over 9000 active sensors to provide real-time occupancy and temperature profile information to its clients. Most installations average between 1500 and 2000 sensors per location, with the largest deploying 3600 sensors across three floors.