Snapdragon Profiler is profiling software that runs on the Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms. It connects with Android devices powered by Snapdragon® processors over USB. Snapdragon Profiler allows developers to analyze CPU, GPU, DSP, memory, power, thermal, and network data, so they can find and fix performance bottlenecks.
Features and Benefits
- Real-time view makes it easy to correlate system resource usage on a timeline
- Analyze CPU, GPU, DSP*, memory, power, thermal, and network data metrics
- Select from over 150 different hardware performance counters in 22 categories
- Trace Capture mode allows you to visualize kernel and system events on a timeline to analyze low-level system events across the CPU, GPU, and DSP.
- View CPU scheduling and GPU stage data to see where your application is spending its time
- Snapshot Capture*** mode allows you to capture and debug a rendered frame from any OpenGL ES app
- Step through and replay a rendered frame draw call-by-draw call
- View and edit shaders and preview the results on your device
- View and debug pixel history
- Capture and view GPU metrics per draw call
- GPU APIs: OpenGL ES 3.1, OpenCL 2.1, and Vulkan 1.0**
* Requires a Snapdragon 820 (or later) processor
** Requires Android N (or an Android 6.0 device with a graphics driver that supports Vulkan)
*** Requires a Snapdragon 805 (or later) processor and Android 6.0 (or later)
Snapdragon is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.