Qualcomm Robotics RB1/RB2 Kits
Qualcomm Robotics RB1 Development Kit & Qualcomm Robotics RB2 Development Kit
With the Qualcomm® Robotics RB1 and Qualcomm® Robotics RB2 development kits, robotics is just the beginning. You can start by prototyping high-performance robotics for common applications, then quickly bring to life a new generation of a wide range of IoT products.
Built on the Qualcomm Robotics RB1 and Qualcomm Robotics RB2 platforms, the kits are ideal for OEMs, ODMs, and IoT developers. In a cost-effective package, they combine the computing, camera features, artificial intelligence and connectivity you need to take mass-market robotics and IoT products to consumers.
Besides complementing the entire lineup of Qualcomm® robotics, these development kits complement each other. The comparable pin-outs and common software between the Qualcomm Robotics RB1 and Qualcomm Robotics RB2 lets you maintain consistent hardware design while creating differentiated products across IoT segments. Use the kits to prototype with a variety of sensors, cameras, robotics middleware and modules for connectivity that you won't find on other development platforms.
Both development kits offer:
- Heterogeneous computing with low power consumption in a small form factor
- 802.11ax, 802.11ac, 802.11a/b/g/n, and Bluetooth 5.0
- 13MP camera for computer vision
- 1080p video
- Capacity for up to 3 cameras
- On-board intelligence for precise localization, sensor processing and autonomous navigation
- Authentication and execution security features
- Support for peripherals including USB 3.1 type-C, EMMC v5.1 and SD 3.0
The Qualcomm Robotics RB2 adds:
- More powerful CPU and GPU for demanding workloads
- Qualcomm® AI Engine dedicated to detection, classification, navigation and engagement tasks
- Up to 25MP camera
- Secure DSP, UI and camera
- Support for peripherals extending to UFS 2.1, GPIO, QUP, UART, SPU 12C/13C and dual UIM
Ready to go beyond robotics? Find out more about the Qualcomm Robotics RB1 and Qualcomm Robotics RB2 development kits and gauge the fit with your product plans. Robotics is just the beginning.
Qualcomm branded products are products of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.