Tools & Resources
Use the Adreno™ mobile gaming and graphics optimization tools and resources below to kick your graphics into high gear – for the kind of games and innovative UIs that truly stand out.
The Adreno SDK v3.9 update offers the following:
- Added OpenGL ES 3.1 samples for Android
- Added OpenGL ES 3.1 and AEP support to the OpenGL ES Emulator
- Added support for BC1 and BC2 texture formats to the Texture Converter
- Updated Adreno SDK Browser
- Fixed various bugs in OpenGL ES and OpenCL samples and the sample framework
- Fixed problems with samples on Linux and OSX
Adreno GPU SDK Forum
Collaborate with other developers who understand the value and complexities of creating truly stunning graphics.
Demand for gaming on mobile devices is growing rapidly, generating strong momentum and opportunity. The Android platform is thriving and offers game developers a growing opportunity to generate revenue on a global scale. This paper discusses how Qualcomm Technologies Inc. is helping the mobile gaming industry to take advantage of this opportunity by solving three key challenges for developers:
- How to create immersive gaming experiences within the power and thermal constraints of mobile devices?
- How to develop a game that addresses a sizeable portion of the mobile gaming segment with minimal code variations?
- How to take advantage of the hardware’s capabilities without sacrificing time-to-market?
This release contains a developer preview of the user-mode driver binaries for Qualcomm Adreno 3xx/4xx GPU on Nexus 5, Nexus 6, and Nexus 7 devices running Google Android Lolipop. It has been tested with LMY48I factory image. This release is intended only for developers, and does not meet our customer release quality. Please refer to the included readme file for installation.