Forums - External GNSS and IMU support

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
External GNSS and IMU support
albertwj_hsu
Posted: Wed, 2020-07-22 01:33

Hello There,

Currently we ported Telematics SDK to NXP i.MX8 platform. We plan to add external GNSS+IMU module to connect to i.MX8.

Can the location service in Telematics SDK support the external GNSS+IMU module (e.g.: uBlox)?

Best regards,

Albert

• Up0
  • Down0
Abhi.A
Posted: Wed, 2020-07-22 15:36

Hi Albert,

We don't have support for external GNSS+IMU module through the SDK. It only supports the Qualcomm module.

Thanks.

Abhi.

• Up0
  • Down0
albertwj_hsu
Posted: Thu, 2020-07-23 22:45

Hello Abhi,

For the Audio or ALSA, can we use the Audio or ALSA APIs in TelSDK/MCU to control the  audio codec/functions in the external MCU/i.MX8?

Best regards,

Albert.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.