Forums - V2X protocol/stack/API/SDK

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
V2X protocol/stack/API/SDK
marc_viola
Posted: Tue, 2018-03-13 12:56

Hi,

I've see a qualcomm presentation on 5G V2X.  Is there an API or SDK available I could use as a reference?

I've seen the stack and I'm looking for a more detailed data flow, for example, how do 2 vehicles talk to one another, etc? Or possibly an API I can use to get started.

Thanks.

• Up0
  • Down0
AnkitK Moderator
Posted: Tue, 2018-03-13 16:13

Dear Customer,

You have posted the query under LTE Broadcast section.

You seem to have a query for V2X.

I am not aware of any SDK for V2X yet.

Thanks

Ankit

• Up0
  • Down0
rahul1991.arora
Posted: Sun, 2018-09-09 22:35

Hi Team,

I have seen a Qualcomm presentation on 5G V2X, C-V2X technology. I came to know that Qualcomm 9150  C-V2X chipset will be featured as part of Qualcomm C-V2X design.

I want to port my current 802.11P DSRC based V2X Gateway to use Qualcomm QCA 9150 for C- LTE

Does 3GPP Rel14 that includes LTE D2D supports for C-V2X, LTE-V (no other code changes needed such as 1609.4 MAC changes?)

All I  need is to replace the WiFi Layer 1 PHY-Link and layer 2 MAC by 3GPP Rel14, and LTE D2D ?

Is 802.11p DSRC based V2X (1609, J2735 etc) software (layer 3 and above) are  portable to C-LTX ?

Also, can you please ridirect me to the forum specific to my question where i can post my questions?

Thanks

Rahul ARORA

• Up0
  • Down0
travisbrat
Posted: Thu, 2019-01-24 02:48

The best part for the following detailed data flow which needs the API that can use to get the presentation on 5g for V2X protocol/stack/SDK or the supporting part that enhance firefox couldn't load xpcom for finding the part.

/*-->*/
  • Up0
  • Down0
dcw
Posted: Tue, 2019-07-23 05:06

Check out the Qualcomm Telemetics SDK.  I haven't looked at them closely yet but have notices C-V2X APIs in there.

• Up1
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.