What are the release notes for QML v1.2.0?
- Improved performance for parallel GEMM
- Improved performance for Level-2 BLAS routines. More improvements in GEMV
- Added support for ARM on Linux binaries for systems like DragonBoard
- Several bug fixes
What are the release notes for QML v1.1.0?
- Improved performance for 32-bit operations (SGEMM, STRSM, SPOTRF, SPOTRS, etc. for tiny sizes).
- Added a new API for 8-bit integer convolution that utilizes the new dot-instruction in Snapdragon 855 for better performance.
- Added option to control Heterogenous work partitioning of GEMM using an environment variable called QML_HET_RATIO.
- Usage details can be found in the documentation.
What are the release notes for QML v1.0?
- Renamed the library to Qualcomm Math Library (QML)
- NOTE: qsml.h file is deprecated, but still included in the installer (will be removed soon). Please use qml.h instead.
- Performance improvements of SGEMM, DGEMM, and SPOTRF for tiny sizes.
- Performance improvements of parallel GEMM on SDM835, SDM845, etc.
- Performance improvements for several Level-1 and Level-2 routines for tiny sizes.
- Several bug fixes.