Qualcomm® Robotics RB3 Development Kit
Purchase Development Kit from Thundercomm
The Qualcomm Robotics RB3 development kit is based on the Qualcomm® Robotics RB3 platform, and supports the development of smart, power-efficient and cost-effective robots by combining high-performance heterogeneous computing, Qualcomm® Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engine for on-device machine learning, computer vision, vault-like security, multimedia and Wi-Fi and cellular connectivity.
Comprised of a comprehensive set of hardware, software and development tools, the Qualcomm Robotics RB3 development kit is designed to help developers create robotic products ranging from large industrial and enterprise robots to small battery-operated ones with challenging power and thermal dissipation requirements.
The development kit includes tools to add the following to your robotics development:
- Object Tracking, Detection and Classification
- Object Depth and Avoidance
- Face detection and Recognition
- Scene Classification and understanding
- Gesture and Hand Tracking
- Voice activation and audio classification
- vSLAM (Visual Localization and Mapping)
- Path Planning and 3D map formation
- Obstacle avoidance.
- Deep learning
The comprehensive hardware development kit has the following features:
- A robotics-focused DragonBoard™ 845c development board, based on the Qualcomm® SDA 845 SoC and compliant with the 96Boards open hardware specification
- Support for Linux and ROS
- Qualcomm® Neural Processing SDK
- Qualcomm® Computer Vision SDK
- Robot Operating System (ROS) package
- Support for AWS RoboMaker service, which provides tools for building intelligent robotics applications, a fully managed simulation service for testing, and a deployment service for lifecycle management
Qualcomm Robotics, Qualcomm Artificial Intelligence Engine, Qualcomm SDA SoC, Qualcomm Neural Processing SDK and Qualcomm Computer Vision SDK are products of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. DragonBoard 845c is a product of Thundercomm.
Robotics Updates Sign-Up
Sign up to be notified of updates to robotics products.