Tools & Resources
Qualcomm Navigator is comprised of multiple libraries, executables, and configuration files. The core flight controller runs on the aDSP, and other components run on the applications processor and GPU. Qualcomm Navigator provides a low-level C API for applications to interact with the flight controller. Supported interactions include:
- Accessing telemetry data such as battery voltage, status of sensors and current flight mode
- Sending RC-style or velocity-style commands to the flight controller
- Sending RPM or PWM commands directly to the ESC's
- Initiating sensor calibration procedures
To use the Qualcomm Navigator SDK, you will need to get community license. The license file will be e-mailed to you shortly after downloading the Qualcomm Navigator SDK.
Note: It may take up to 1-2 business days before you receive your key. If after 2 full business days you still have not received your key, please contact us and we will look into it.
The Qualcomm Navigator flight controller has the following minimum dependencies:
- Machine Vision SDK v.1.1.4
- Latest Platform image from Intrinsyc Technologies Corp. Flight_x.y.z_JFlash.zip
- Latest flight controller add-on from Intrinsyc Technologies Corp. Flight_x.y.z_qcom_flight_controller_hexagon_sdk_add_on.zip