Forums - Can't profile Adreno 306 GPU

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Can't profile Adreno 306 GPU
luca894
Posted: Wed, 2018-09-12 04:01

Hi, 

I have the following spec:

Device: Samsung Galaxy Core Prime (SM-G361F),  Chipset: Cortex A53 Snapdragon 410 MSM8916, GPU Adreno 306. Android 5.1.1.

ADB versione 1.0.40.

With those spec, when I open "Snapdragon Profiler", after succesfully connected the device, I can only see realtime spec for CPU, memory, etc, but NO GPU realtime stats.

Do I need to active some option in the developer Android menu? Ad the moment I have activated "Rendering profile GPU": "show in adb shell dumpsys gfxinfo" and "Activate OpenGL trace": Systrace (graphyc).

What do I need to do to activate the GPU profiler for this device? Thansk in advance, I really need your help guys!

• Up0
  • Down0
eshaw Moderator
Posted: Mon, 2018-09-24 15:43

Snapdragon Profiler does not support Adreno 300 series GPUs. For Adreno 300 please try Adreno Profiler.

Eric

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.