Forums - Unable to use DSP runtime, even when its supported

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Unable to use DSP runtime, even when its supported
Animesh
Posted: Thu, 2022-12-22 04:08

Hi all,
I am trying to use the android tutorial for integrating SNPE Java APIs within an android application.
I am running this tutorial in Galaxy s22 Ultra device and DSP runtime is available for it. 

DSP runtime availability check: 

1. snpe-net-run command works succesfully for dsp 
  2. snpe-platform-validator succesfully shows dsp availability

Also, I have earlier tried running the same tutorial on the same device and DSP runtime was working for it.

Now, the `builder.isRuntimeSupported()` is always `false` for NeuralNetwork.Runtime.DSP.

Can you please suggest some ways in which I am able to use DSP runtime with this android tutorial on my device, when I am sure that DSP runtime is supported for my device?

P.S. : I have checked that my inception_v3 model is quantized and the unsigned_PD flag is always OFF.

• Up0
  • Down0
weihuan
Posted: Sun, 2022-12-25 00:08

Dear developer,

What's your SNPE version used? unsigedPD:OFF is working only on 1.60.x or later.

Could you please share your logcats & cdsp logs to us?

BR.
Wei

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.