Forums - DSP ERROR: QnnBackend_initialize failed

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
DSP ERROR: QnnBackend_initialize failed
cyd547417443
Posted: Tue, 2022-07-19 05:55
Dear Qualcomm Team:

I'm using SNPE to implement a simple CNN netowrk model in snapdragon 8gen1, I tested model in CPU and GPU, both of them work; but it crashed in DSP. I  used "snpe-platform-validator --runtime dsp" and received the following error message:

snpe-platform-validator --runtime dsp
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Calling PlatformValidator->setRuntime
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Calling PlatformValidator->RuntimeCheck
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Setting up QnnBackend
DspTransport.openSession qnn_open failed, 0x00000072
IDspTransport: Unknown rpc status 0x00000072
DspTransport failed,cannot open session, error 0xffffffff
terminating with uncaught exception of type DlSystem::RuntimeException: QnnBackend_initialize failed: 1
Aborted 

I used SNPE version 1.63, before we successfully ran my model in snapdragon875 in DSP.
I didn't use UDO and my model is a simple CNN network, I'm wondering why I need QNNbackend in snapdragon 8 gen 1.
How can I run my model in dsp of snapdragon 8 gen 1.

BR.
  • Up0
  • Down0
ss.pandiri
Posted: Thu, 2022-07-28 07:47

I think the issue is related to path setting. Can you please follow this link (similar problem is described) to set required paths and try again?

https://developer.qualcomm.com/forum/qdn-forums/software/qualcomm-neural...

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.