Forums - gstreamer pipeline for alexnet

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
gstreamer pipeline for alexnet
prabukumar
Posted: Sun, 2021-11-14 05:51

Hi ,

Please specify the gstreamer pipeline for the alexnet.dlc(properties of qtimlesnpe ) ,which is generated through ,

snpe-caffe-to-dlc --input_network $SNPE_ROOT/models/alexnet/caffe/deploy.prototxt
                  --caffe_bin $SNPE_ROOT/models/alexnet/caffe/bvlc_alexnet.caffemodel
                  --output_path alexnet.dlc

• Up0
  • Down0
weihuan
Posted: Tue, 2021-11-23 17:58

Dear developer,

Thanks for your efforts in our products. 

How can we understand the keywords gstreamer pipeline? 

User can review the dlc structure with SNPE tool of snpe-dlc-info that will show all model container after SNPE converted or quantized. For other more issues, you can get more from SNPE documentation.

BR.

Wei

• Up0
  • Down0
prabukumar
Posted: Fri, 2021-11-26 06:17

Hi Wei,

Thanks for your response,

I am using the below gstreamer pipeline for the alexnet example given in

https://developer.qualcomm.com/sites/default/files/docs/snpe/tutorial_al...

gst-launch-1.0 -e qtiqmmfsrc ! video/x-raw, format=NV12, width=1280, height=720, framerate=30/1, camera=0 ! qtimlesnpe model=/data/alexnet.dlc labels=snpe-1.55.0.2958/models/alexnet/data/ilsvrc_2012_labels.txt postprocessing=classification ! qtioverlay !  qtivtransform rotate=1 ! waylandsink async=true sync=false fullscreen=true enable-last-sample=false

But the pipeline doesnt work , I am getting error in gstreamer.

Can you please help ?

• Up0
  • Down0
zhiguol
Posted: Mon, 2021-11-29 00:38

Dear customer, 

Looks like  gst-launch-1.0 is a standalone application. 

Would you please try the dlc throught snpe-net-run, is it working? or still the same issue?

Thanks.

• Up0
  • Down0
prabukumar
Posted: Mon, 2021-11-29 07:07

Hi,

snpe-net-run is working with alexnet .

But the gstreamer pipeline streams , but the prediction doesnt occur.Can someone tell , what I am missing in gstreamer pipline?

• Up0
  • Down0
zhiguol
Posted: Wed, 2021-12-01 00:24

Dear customer, 

We are not familar with gstreamer pipline?

Is it QC software or anything else, maybe you need to check the vendor of it. 

Thanks.

• Up0
  • Down0
prabukumar
Posted: Wed, 2021-12-01 00:55

Hi,

The gstreamer element qtimlesnpe is a qualcom provided software specifically for qualcom chipsets.The refernce guide is mentioned below,

https://developer.qualcomm.com/qualcomm-robotics-rb5-kit/software-refere...

I feel that I am missing some property configuration of qtimelsnpe gstreamer element.

• Up0
  • Down0
prabukumar
Posted: Thu, 2022-01-06 22:56

Can someone help me with this ?

• Up0
  • Down0
zpang
Posted: Sun, 2022-01-09 18:59

Please try to use comma to seperate the parameters, that is,

Change: qtimlesnpe model=/data/alexnet.dlc labels=snpe-1.55.0.2958/models/alexnet/data/ilsvrc_2012_labels.txt postprocessing=classification

To: qtimlesnpe, model=/data/alexnet.dlc, labels=snpe-1.55.0.2958/models/alexnet/data/ilsvrc_2012_labels.txt, postprocessing=classification

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.