Forums - ONNX to DLC conversion failing

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
ONNX to DLC conversion failing
ashutoshmishra9513
Posted: Thu, 2020-08-13 02:24

I am trying to convert mobilenet v1 ssd onnx model to dlc using snpe-onnx-dlc module on python 3.5 but it fails with the following error

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/ashutosh/Downloads/snpe-1.40.0.2130/bin/x86_64-linux-clang/snpe-onnx-to-dlc", line 20, in <module>
    from qti.aisw.converters import onnx as onnx_converter
  File "/home/ashutosh/Downloads/snpe-1.40.0.2130/lib/python/qti/aisw/converters/onnx/__init__.py", line 8, in <module>
    from .onnx_to_ir import OnnxConverter
  File "/home/ashutosh/Downloads/snpe-1.40.0.2130/lib/python/qti/aisw/converters/onnx/onnx_to_ir.py", line 22, in <module>
    from .util import *
  File "/home/ashutosh/Downloads/snpe-1.40.0.2130/lib/python/qti/aisw/converters/onnx/util.py", line 25, in <module>
    code_to_enum = {'i': onnx.AttributeProto.INT,
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'AttributeProto'

Any help is appreciated!
  • Up0
  • Down0
prabukumar
Posted: Fri, 2021-10-29 07:39

Hi,

I am also facing a similar issue , is the issue fixed ?

• Up0
  • Down0
ap.arunraj
Posted: Tue, 2021-11-02 01:36

Hello prabukumar,
Can you please specify the ONNX version you are using and also if possible, link to the model you're trying to convert.

• Up0
  • Down0
prabukumar
Posted: Tue, 2021-11-09 02:03

Hi Arunraj ,

I am following the instructions provided in the tutorial from develope.qualcomm.com,

https://developer.qualcomm.com/sites/default/files/docs/snpe/tutorial_on...

The model being is used is VGG16.

• Up0
  • Down0
ashwin.joseph
Posted: Tue, 2021-12-21 04:30

Try installing onnx and onnx-simplifier to your python environment prior to running the onnx to dlc conversion script.

pip install onnx-simplifier

• Up0
  • Down0
weihuan
Posted: Mon, 2021-12-27 16:43

Dear customer,

Could you please help to share the conversion commands on SNPE? Regarding the SNPE converter, you can take the following commands as reference. 

Do not try to add any input or output nodes to SNPE ONNX converter.

snpe-onnx-dlc --input-network.onnx

BR.

Wei

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.