Forums - SNPE Setup

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
SNPE Setup
jerry
Posted: Wed, 2019-11-20 22:06

Hello,

I cannot seem to get past setting up the python packages. I have installed a new 14.04 LTS VM. Updated using sudo apt-get update.

Followed instructions to the letter but the python packages never seem to get installed. Is there something I am missing. It seems the dependencies require Python 2.7 whilst the python packages requires 3.4 and I get a host of errors when installing to one point where numpy v1.8.1 does not even exist when installing using pip install numpy==1.8.1.

If anyone who successfully set this SNPE sdk , please share your setup steps.

Kind Regards

Jeranio

• Up0
  • Down0
gesqdn-forum
Posted: Tue, 2019-11-26 04:11

Hi,

SNPE supports only Python2.7 as of now.
For setting up the SNPE SDK, follow the steps as provided in the link below -
https://developer.qualcomm.com/software/qualcomm-neural-processing-sdk/getting-started

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.