Forums - Bring up errors for running a machin learning code

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bring up errors for running a machin learning code
amirajaee
Posted: Thu, 2018-08-23 18:39

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to run a face detection code in tensorflow on Snapdragon. Now I'm bring up stage and pretty new to this.

I have few questions:

1. To run my machine learning on snapdragon GPU, is SNPE SDK enough? Do I have to install Android SDK/NDK as well or not needed?

2. First wanted to start with running inception on SNPE. To complete the inception section in tutorial, I see "Permisison Denied" error as follows:

LAB: ~/snpe-1.18.0$ models/inception_v3/scripts/setup_inceptionv3.py -h-bash: models/inception_v3/scripts/setup_inceptionv3.py: Permission denied

Once I resolved this error, I'm planning to run the following command in examples which currently i see an error:

LAB:~/snpe-1.18.0/models/inception_v3$ snpe-net-run --container dlc/inception_v3_quantized.dlc --input_list data/cropped/raw_list.txt
error_code=310; error_message=Dlc read failure. Failed to read archive file /home/amir/snpe-1.18.0/models/inception_v3/dlc; error_component=Dl Container; line_no=477; thread_id=140563612323712

• Up0
  • Down0
gesqdn-forum
Posted: Tue, 2019-08-20 05:52

Hi,
1. As mentioned in the SNPE docs, we have to install Android SDK/NDK along with SNPE SDK. You can follow the below link for detailed requirements and steps for installation of SNPE SDK 

https://developer.qualcomm.com/software/qualcomm-neural-processing-sdk/getting-started.

2. The permission issue is mostly because the SDK might be installed under super user permissions. Hence the access might be restricted to run the Python script. Try doing the same as super user (su). 

Thank you.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.