Forums - LTE Tower Connection Prioritization custom code

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
LTE Tower Connection Prioritization custom code
wdavis
Posted: Fri, 2022-10-07 12:12

Not sure if this is where this topic goes but I want to customize a cellular modem to only connect to a whitelisted cell tower. I have a customer that has a problem with connecting to fake cell towers using a man in the middle approach - trying to capture corporate secrets. I would like to customize the code to only connect to a list of towers he knows are secure. Is this something even doable? If there is some other way to do this or another place to find a solution, I would appreciate insight.

Cheers

• Up0
  • Down0
vikrsing
Posted: Wed, 2022-11-16 10:49

This security by passing is not an EMBMS related issue. Kindly approach correct forum. Thanks

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.