Forums - QACT Lite and QPST

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
QACT Lite and QPST
raphaelbraga
Posted: Mon, 2015-10-26 21:43

Hi, I was reading the Qualcomm SDK documentation and at a point one says that to perform some on target testing of audio framework (Elite), I need to obtain some tools, QACT Lite and QPST. I would like to know what I have to do to get access to them.

Best regards. 

• Up0
  • Down0
Brightfield Moderator
Posted: Mon, 2015-10-26 22:42

The tools that are mentioned in the SDK,  QPST and QACT-Lite are flashing and tuning tools that ar provided to commercial customers of Qualcomm,  downloadable evaluation versions are not available.

To recieve these tools,  one must sign a license agreement with Qualcomm called a "Test Tools Agreement".

To obtain such an agreement,  one must sign an NDA with Quacomm.

You can make this request in the QDN web form asking for the SDK evaluation agreement.

Steve Brightfield

• Up0
  • Down0
Brightfield Moderator
Posted: Mon, 2015-10-26 22:42

The tools that are mentioned in the SDK,  QPST and QACT-Lite are flashing and tuning tools that ar provided to commercial customers of Qualcomm,  downloadable evaluation versions are not available.

To recieve these tools,  one must sign a license agreement with Qualcomm called a "Test Tools Agreement".

To obtain such an agreement,  one must sign an NDA with Quacomm.

You can make this request in the QDN web form asking for the SDK evaluation agreement.

Steve Brightfield

• Up0
  • Down0
raphaelbraga
Posted: Tue, 2015-11-03 06:45

Hi,

I have another doubt: In order to test customized CAPI_v2 modules in a Dragonboard 8074, do I need to have both tools or just the QACT Lite?

Regarding the agreement, I tried to send a form in the QDN web at "About us >> Contact us >> Contact the account team " (Am I right?), but I am always getting un error: "There was an error retrieving the list of Salesforce objects. Please verify that your Salesforce instance is properly configured." and "Unable to connect to Salesforce using current credentials."

I didn't understand this error and I didn't find where to configure this. When I try to click at "current credentials", it says "Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. requires you to have a validated account to access this area. Please log in or create an account.". I am logged and my account is already validated, I don't know what to do. 

Please help me with this problem.

• Up0
  • Down0
swaroop
Posted: Wed, 2015-11-25 16:44

Hi raphaelbraga,

I am also trying to run an example from APPI module. Were you able to run any example app on the device? If so, what is the procedure I am slightly confused by the documentation.

Thanks

• Up0
  • Down0
raphaelbraga
Posted: Wed, 2015-11-25 17:26

Hi swaroop,

I didn't manage to run an APPI module on device. In order to do it, first I need to obtain the QACT Lite tool for audio calibration, but I couldn't get it, it's necessary to sign an NDA and others agreements and I don't know how to do it. I am also having a hard time with the documentation, it's quite confuse for me too. Do you have the QACT Lite?  

• Up0
  • Down0
swaroop
Posted: Wed, 2015-11-25 19:31

Thanks for the reply. I recently got my hands on the SDK. I don't think I have the QACT. I will request it then. Have you find any walkthrough for Audio examples similar to the calculator example walkthrough?  

• Up0
  • Down0
raphaelbraga
Posted: Wed, 2015-11-25 20:18

Yes, you don't, QACT is not sent with the other tools, you need to sign those agreements first. Actually yes, I found one good walkthrough for testing audio on device, it does not cover the module customization part, it assumes you already have the customize module (APPI, CAPI or CAPIv2). Check out at docs/Audio/Testing_Audio On Target.

If you manage to obtain the NDA and the Qualcomm Tools Agreement, please let me know how you make it.

• Up0
  • Down0
swaroop
Posted: Wed, 2015-11-25 21:49

Thanks a lot. I will check it out and let you know once I obtain QACT

• Up0
  • Down0
Admin User
Posted: Mon, 2015-11-30 10:03

If you are interested in QCT tools, please send a note to [email protected]

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.