Forums - 3D Audio Plugin for Unity is Now Available!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
3D Audio Plugin for Unity is Now Available!
ToolsPM
Posted: Thu, 2018-02-01 14:35

We're pleased to announce that our 3D Audio Plugin for Unity is Now Available! You can learn more about it and request access to it here: 

https://developer.qualcomm.com/software/3d-audio-plugin-unity

Please post any questions you have on this Plugin here in this forum. Thanks. 

- Rick

• Up0
  • Down0
Audio_3D
Posted: Thu, 2018-03-01 12:52

Is there a simple sample project? Thanks.

• Up0
  • Down0
ToolsPM
Posted: Thu, 2018-03-01 14:36

If you can direct message me with your email, we'll send you a simple project you can test with. 

Keep in mind missing any of the steps below could result in silence:

1. “Go to the Project Settings in the Edit menu and select Audio.  Now, select the Q3D Audio Spatializer Plugin for sound objects, and Ambisonic Decoder Plugin for soundfields.”
  2. “Then, place a Q3DAudioListener on the same object that has your AudioListener.”

-Rick

• Up0
  • Down0
colburn
Posted: Mon, 2018-10-29 15:59

I'm finding that this plugin does not work for Unity 2018.3.1. Once I change the audio settings, no sound is produced. My original project was built in 2017 which worked fine. Anyone else have this experience with 2018?

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.