features support in software stack of type 1PJ + iMX8M Yocto Linux
Posted: Wed, 2021-01-20 00:30
We are planning to use QCA9377-3 type 1PJ along with iMX8M Mini running Yocto Linux L5.4.24-2.1.0 and/or L5.4.47-2.2.0.
Would like to know that; are following features supported in the software stack provided by you for above combination:
1. DL & UL MU-MIMO both 2.4 GHz and 5GHz -
2. Wi-Fi Mesh capability (WFA easy Mesh)
3. Proprietary WiFi mesh operation
4. Tri-Band mesh WiFi
5. User interface options to Enable / Disable WiFi
6. SSID name and password unique to each unit
7. SSID shall be 3UK defined branding + unique ID (+ frequency)
8. SSID frequency element, if implemented, to be "2.4GHz" and/or "5GHz"
9. External labelling of SSID and password
10. Encryption enabled by default.
11. User options to manually set WiFi parameters:
12. SSID name
13. SSID Broadcast on/off
14. WPS support
15. User interface options to enable / disable WPS
16. Separate SSID for guest WiFi
17. Users on host & guest networks are not visible to each other
Would you please tell us that above feature are supported or not?