Tools & Resources
The machine vision (MV) SDK is a C programming API comprised of a binary library and some header files.
- Snapdragon Flight ROS GitHub for example usage of VISLAM
- Snapdragon Flight ROS GitHub for example of DFS
Sample application source code is also included in the package to support the following:
- Visual-Inertial Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (VISLAM)
- 6-DOF pose relative the initial pose
- 3D point cloud based upon tracked feature points
To use the MV SDK, you will need to get a community license. The license file will be e-mailed to you shortly after downloading the machine vision SDK.
Note: It may take up to 1-2 business days before you receive your key. If after 2 full business days you still have not received your key, please contact us.
The MV SDK has the following minimum dependencies:
- Platform image from Intrinsyc Flight_x.y.z_JFlash.zip
- Flight controller add-on from Intrinsyc Flight_x.y.z_qcom_flight_controller_hexagon_sdk_add_on.zip
Example applications that demonstrate how to use some of the features are available on github: