Snapdragon 835 VR Development Kit
Put the power of the smartphone into your virtual reality applications.
Designed to help you create immersive VR experiences, the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835 VR development kit is a headset built on the same Snapdragon 835 processor used in commercial devices. The kit lets you prototype and test VR designs on a standalone, all-in-one headset featuring a single-panel AMOLED head-mounted display (HMD). Dual front-facing cameras offer six degrees of freedom (6DoF) for motion tracking.
With Qualcomm Technologies approach to heterogeneous computing, your apps track motion at 800Hz on the integrated Qualcomm® Hexagon™ DSP. That leaves the Snapdragon CPU and Qualcomm® Adreno™ GPU free for computing and graphics processing.
The Snapdragon 835 VR development kit from Thundercomm belongs to the family of eXtended reality (XR) products built around the Snapdragon mobile processor. You can download our Snapdragon VR SDK from Thundercomm and find a wide range of XR resources to start developing your applications.
- Snapdragon 835 mobile processor
- Adreno 540 GPU
- Motion-to-photon latency < 18ms
- Sensors include head tracking cameras, multiple microphones, gyroscope, accelerometer and magnetometer
- Single-panel AMOLED display with 2560x1440 resolution
- 90-120 degrees of freedom per eye
- Binaural, 3D positional audio
Qualcomm Snapdragon, Qualcomm Adreno and Qualcomm Hexagon are products of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.
- Powerful Snapdragon 835 mobile processor
- Motion to photon latency <18ms
- Sensors include head tracking cameras, multiple microphones, gyro, accelerometer, and magnetometer
- Smooth motion tracking in full 6 degrees at 800Hz using integrated DSP, leaving CPU and GPU free for computing and graphics
- Single panel AMOLED display with 2560x1440 resolution
- 90-120 degree of freedom per eye
- Binaural 3D positional audio
- Industry-leading Snapdragon VR SDK
Qualcomm Snapdragon, Qualcomm Adreno, and Qualcomm Hexagon are products of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.