Forums - Imported CSV of realtime capture only shows empty window (2022.5)

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Imported CSV of realtime capture only shows empty window (2022.5)
michael.mroz
Posted: Mon, 2023-01-30 00:53

Hi.

I exported a real-time capture as a CSV and was now trying to import it again in the profiler (version 2022.5).

When I use Tools->Import Systrace File the profiler seems to load the CSV, but the new window is completely empty.

I tried using the "Analytics available" button but that doesn't show any of the captured metrics either.

Am I doing something wrong? I would apprieciate some help.

• Up0
  • Down0
eshaw Moderator
Posted: Tue, 2023-01-31 18:08

The Import Systrace File function is used to import files captured with the Android Systrace tool (which is now deprecated in favor of the newer Perfetto tool).

Snapdragon Profiler does not support importing a previously exported CSV file. However, you can save a profiling session via File->Save and then import it back into Profiler later via File->Open.

• Up0
  • Down0
michael.mroz
Posted: Wed, 2023-02-01 04:11

Well that's dissapointing. Thanks for the info though, greatly appreciated.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.