Forums - CLI support for Snapdragon Profiler

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
CLI support for Snapdragon Profiler
saibaaskar24091999
Posted: Fri, 2022-09-02 06:21

Hi Team,

I am trying to capture Snapdragon Profiler CPU and GPU utilisation of an app and export it to CSV. I do this using the Snapdragon Profiler tool is there any CLI support or any other way in which i can record the CPU and GPU utilisation and export the data to CSV.

CLI or any python module which can help in this process will be helpfull as i am plainning to automate this processs as i check the utilisation evey week by exporting it to CSV file.

Thanks in advance.

• Up0
  • Down0
DuBo
Posted: Fri, 2022-09-02 08:03

Is CLI short for Command Line interface in your above description?

Do you want a command line interface or some script language like python support?

Thanks
Bob Du

• Up0
  • Down0
saibaaskar24091999
Posted: Fri, 2022-09-02 09:11

Yes Bob i am looking for some Command Line Tool or any module for python which can help me in profiling

• Up0
  • Down0
vickariofillis
Posted: Tue, 2023-07-11 13:06

I would also like to know whether there is any support for launching Snapdragon Profiler from the terminal and starting the capture.

Are there any other automation options available? E.g., picking all available metrics instead of picking categories one-by-one by double-clicking on them, importing and exporting a subset of metrics.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.