Forums - SP for linux embedded

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
SP for linux embedded
igor96mail
Posted: Mon, 2020-08-24 05:57

I have qualcomm device with embedded Linux on it (provided by QC) with adb setup. Snapdragon profiler is able to detect device but can't connect to it ("There was an error while connecting to this device. Please try connecting again..."). There is information that SP is made for android devices, but is there way to use it with linux device (after all is is not much different)

• Up0
  • Down0
eshaw Moderator
Posted: Wed, 2020-09-02 18:27

Limited support for some embedded Linux platforms will be added in future versions of Profiler. What specific device and OS are you using?

Eric

• Up0
  • Down0
dennis1
Posted: Wed, 2021-08-11 08:55

I also have a need to use Snapdragon Profiler on my embedded Linux device.  I'm using an SDA845, running Linux from Code Aurora "CAF-LE.UM.2.3.7-16400".  Any progress on this?

Dennis

• Up0
  • Down0
john10
Posted: Fri, 2022-11-18 10:33

Are there any updates on this work? We are building a product using the QRB5165 chipset with embedded Linux, and we could really use solid tools for debugging and profiling the GPU and cDSP. Has the Snapdragon Profiler been ported to this device and Embedded Linux? Are there alternatives?

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.