Forums - GPU % Utilization Missing?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
GPU % Utilization Missing?
morgan.rashand
Posted: Wed, 2020-01-08 02:11

On this page of the documentation for the profiler (under the header "GPU-bound app"), it refers to a "GPU % Utilization" indicator. 

This is exactly the information I've been hoping to obtain!

But sadly, upon connecting a device and launching an app, I can find no such indicator. I've tested with a few different Adreno GPU mobile phones (eg 540, 630)

Here is a screenshot from my program running, searching all indicators including the word "GPU". (I've also searched through everything manually):  https://imgur.com/ejATn4m

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you very much!

• Up0
  • Down0
Posted: Sun, 2021-12-05 19:49

I also want this , why is missing ? 

• Up0
  • Down0
DuBo
Posted: Thu, 2022-02-24 01:15

you can find it in Realtime -> GPU General ->GPU % Utilization.

thanks
Bob Du

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.