Forums - Getting old version of profiler

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Getting old version of profiler
steve
Posted: Sun, 2019-11-17 08:31

Hi,

I'm trying to get snapshots from an Oculus Quest.

I was able to launch my app with 2019.1 (which I downloaded when it was the new version) and get some realtime metrics but not a snapshot.

I couldn't launch my app with 2019.3 (it started but never displayed anything).

Could I get a link to 2019.2 so I can try that version? Also, old versions of Adreno Profiler would be useful too.

Thanks!

Steve

• Up0
  • Down0
jddennis
Posted: Mon, 2019-11-18 09:18
I added Snapdragon Profiler v2019.2 at the bottom of the tools & resources page. However, we don't have any of the older versions of Adreno Profiler. https://developer.qualcomm.com/software/snapdragon-profiler/tools
  • Up0
  • Down0
steve
Posted: Mon, 2019-11-18 10:24

Thanks!

Unfortunately I have the same problem as with 2019.1 - I am unable to capture, but I can get realtime stats.

There are some strange issues with the realtime stats - for example, the "% Stalled on System Memory" stat shows a value between 0 and 474.18m, and sometimes "Average Vertices / Polygon" also has a "XXX.XXm" value. Is m=milli?

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.