Forums - SnapShot Capture stopped working on Google Pixel 2 XL and Google Pixel 3a

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
SnapShot Capture stopped working on Google Pixel 2 XL and Google Pixel 3a
david.sena0
Posted: Mon, 2019-07-15 02:11

Hi,

Over the last couple of months, my Google Pixel 2 XL stopped working with the "Snapshot Capture" option of Snapdragon Profiler (Device running Android 9, updated to latest June 5th, 2019 security patch)
Realtime capture still works but no matter what I try, Snapshot Capture is always showing "No eligible processes found" despite working fine if I use a different device with the same app I'm trying to analyse.

We purchased a Google Pixel 3a and that device also doesn't seem to work with the Snapshot Capture feature.

Is there anything I can do to be able to make Snapshot capture work on these Google Pixel devices?

• Up0
  • Down0
cjserio
Posted: Tue, 2019-10-22 17:35

My Samsung Galaxy 9 recently stopped working. I assume it's because I did some system updates to get the latest from Samsung. Is there any way to help debug this so I can get this working again? I'm dead without the ability to do Snapshots.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.