Forums - Unity game, no default activity

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Unity game, no default activity
ProfilerMaster99
Posted: Tue, 2019-06-04 01:08

Hello!
I'm new to profiling android apps and trying to get the snapdragon profiler to work with my Unity game.

Everything else seems to be ok but at the Launch Application window it says "Selected package cannot be launched. It does not contain default activity".

Any idea what to do? I tried to google but couldn't find a solution. Possibly something to do with the AndroidManifest? Or is this something I should ask at Unity forums?

Thanks!

• Up0
  • Down0
rogersc
Posted: Tue, 2019-09-03 14:07

I too would like to be able to launch my app from the snapdragon profiler.

To launch a unity (2018.3) app with adb:

adb shell am start -n "com.YourCompany.PackageName/com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity"

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.