Forums - Isn't there 'GPU Utilization %' metric?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Isn't there 'GPU Utilization %' metric?
Solvay
Posted: Wed, 2019-05-08 07:56

I would like to measure a general load of GPU. Isn't there 'GPU Utilization %' metric, like 'CPU Utilization %'? I took a look at '% Shaders Busy', but it didn't look like what I expected. Is it a limit of chipset? My device is Snapdragon 821, Adreno 530.

• Up0
  • Down0
BenM
Posted: Wed, 2019-05-08 08:47

I don't have the same device handy that you are using, but yes, you should see a realtime global "GPU % Utilization" metric under the "GPU General" category.  Will ask around to see if someone has the same device to double check with...

-Ben

• Up0
  • Down0
Solvay
Posted: Fri, 2019-05-10 05:45

I could see only below menus with GPU General.

• Process - GPU General - Clocks / Second
  • System - GPU General - Clocks / Second
  • System - GPU General - GPU % Bus Busy
  • System - GPU General - GPU Frequency
  • System - GPU General - GPU Temperature
  • Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.