Forums - SnapDragon Profiler Can't display captured frame

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
SnapDragon Profiler Can't display captured frame
ryjky123456
Posted: Sun, 2017-10-15 21:42

I installed the latest version of SnapDragon Profiler and my device uses SnapDragon 835.When i press the "Take Snapshot" button, all works fine except displaying image of captured frame. Frame view is still black and none display option affect it.

I  see render calls list, i can see shaders, but i can't see the image of captured frame.

• Up0
  • Down0
ozer
Posted: Wed, 2018-08-08 06:31

Same thing is happening to me.

I'm trying to capture a Unity game running on SM-T350. Everything works as expected apart from the captured frame. It's black. I'm on Windows 10 using Adreno Profiler 4.0.5511.5192. 

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.