Forums - How to use 1.6's "Added various frame delimiters improving virtual reality Snapshot capture reliability"

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
How to use 1.6's "Added various frame delimiters improving virtual reality Snapshot capture reliability"
corysama
Posted: Fri, 2017-02-24 15:05

Release Notes for 1.6 mentions "Added various frame delimiters improving virtual reality Snapshot capture reliability"  but I can't find any mention of how this specifically help VR applications.

In general, does Snapdragon Profiler work for any Daydream devices at all?  I'm testing default, empty Unity 5.4.2 "Daydream Technical Preview" apps on both a Google Pixel and a ZTE Axon and I'm getting fully random numbers from all measurements in all modes no matter what I do.

• Up0
  • Down0
Carlos Dominguez Moderator
Posted: Thu, 2017-03-09 11:17

Hi corysama, could you please elaborate on where are you seeing these seemingly random numbers? What metrics and capture mode are you looking at? There have been various improvements for VR snapshot capability although unfortunately the updated drivers haven't reached certain devices yet

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.