Forums - Export Color Attachment?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Export Color Attachment?
grendell
Posted: Wed, 2017-02-08 16:21

Does the Snapdragon Profiler support exporting the current color attachment of a snapshot after a specific GL command?  I could not find a more elegant way than simply screencapping the profiler app.

If not, is there a way to export a texture after a specific GL command?  I could only find a way to export textures as they appear at the end of the snapshot.

Thanks in advance!

• Up0
  • Down0
Carlos Dominguez Moderator
Posted: Thu, 2017-02-09 16:46

Hi grendell,

You are correct that the content of the textures in the 'Resources' view are static and don't reflect the state of the FBO while traversing through the drawcalls. 

If I understand your question correctly it seems that if you double click a drawcall in 'Data explorer' and get the output of the rendering up to that drawcall in the 'Snapshot' view which would reflect the current state of the bound FBO, you would like to be able to export this image right? Snapdragon Profiler 1.6 doesn't currently have the save/export functionality for 'Snapshot' view but it is something we are adding on our upcoming release.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.