2 posts / 0 new
Last post
I cannot connect my device Nexus6
xawangnan
Posted: Mon, 2016-09-26 01:53

device:Nexus6 with 6.0.1 android

PC:linux ubuntu

adb devices shows right, adb path setted,

Snapdragon Profiler installation is successful and device is ready,but it cannot connect device even though I have set connection timeout 30 secods

I really cannot figure out whats wrong with that,help me please~

thanks a lot~

• Up0
  • Down0
ToolsPM
Posted: Mon, 2016-09-26 08:11

Sorry to hear that you are having problems.

One possible reason for this is having an older version of ADB.  Snapdragon Profiler 1.5.1 requires ADB 1.0.32 or later. Snapdragon Profiler should warn you if you are running an older version. You can also check this by typing 'adb version' in the cmd prompt. 

If you need to upgrade to ADB 1.0.32, these links might help you:

15 second ADB installer for Windows - This will install the newest version.

More about installing ADB on any OS

Please let us know if this does not resolve your issue. Thanks. 

Rick

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.