Forums - memory leak at snpe-tensorflow-to-dlc

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
memory leak at snpe-tensorflow-to-dlc
jax79sg
Posted: Mon, 2018-05-14 20:42

Hi,

I tried converting a graph with following command and the python process that spurned from it was taking up memory at a really fast rate. It consumed my 64GB of ram within 10 mins of running and hung the system. About 200% of CPU was used, i assumed a 2 thread process. The graph is only 95MB and its network architecture is shown in https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SORJt3ISUpcYAczMiFXpc0VKowhtfeiD

SNPE SDK: 1.15
Tensorflow: 1.3
Command used.
snpe-tensorflow-to-dlc --graph /media/models/rebuilt20180408-102900.pb --input_dim input 160,160,3 --dlc /media/models/20180408-102900_dlc.dlc --out_node embeddings --verbose

I'm not sure where to start troubleshooting for this. Please advise.

Thanks.

Regards,
jax

• Up0
  • Down0
tmeharizghi
Posted: Wed, 2018-08-29 14:20

I have also got the same problem. Did you solve it?

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.