Forums - Run DSP in command line ok but android app fail

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Run DSP in command line ok but android app fail
zeekim
Posted: Wed, 2018-05-09 06:34

Hi  all:

1、I have run  Inception v3 model on command line fine.

2、But it still fail when i check avaliable runtine fail for DSP runtime.

3、I have check the env path ok with the log follow in a same devices:

"05-09 21:23:35.210 18945-18945/xxx.xxx.sdkdemo E/kernel:  ADSP_LIBRARY_PATH is : /data/app/xxx.xxx.sdkdemo-1/lib/arm64;/system/lib/rfsa/adsp;/system/vendor/lib/rfsa/adsp;/dsp"

4、can some one help me, what else should i do to get the DSP runtime avaliable with the android app.

Thanks!!!

• Up0
  • Down0
zeekim
Posted: Wed, 2018-05-09 19:53

Hi alls:

It is also unavaliable when i test the "Android Tutorial" released in the SDK. Does DSP runtime support for android app and has a official test?

Thanks!

• Up0
  • Down0
zeekim
Posted: Wed, 2018-05-09 21:03

Hi alls:

I also find that, in the command line, we can only set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH and without setting the ADSP_LIBRARY_PATH, and the DSP Runtime also run smoothly. 

• Up0
  • Down0
zeekim
Posted: Fri, 2018-05-11 01:42

Hi,

May be is the problem as  Dear Jesliger said, some permission issues (selinux perhaps) on the device that is preventing APKs from running on DSP runtime.  Only a 835 devices supports DSP-Runtime in android app in my test.

• Up0
  • Down0
raziebe
Posted: Tue, 2019-03-05 03:27

Did you solve it ?

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.