Forums - Questions about Android NDK build

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Questions about Android NDK build
hwjeong
Posted: Thu, 2018-04-19 04:25

Hello,

I have a question about the recommended Android NDK version. What version have you used when building "snpe-net-run" with c++ native codes for "arm-android-gcc4.9"?

Also, I want to know how to set options of Applications.mk for compiling on  "arm-android-gcc4.9".

In my case,

<Applications.mk>

NDK_TOOLCHAIN_VERSION := 4.9
APP_PLATFORM := android-26
APP_STL := gnustl_shared
APP_ABI := armeabi-v7a
APP_CPPFLAGS += -frtti -fexceptions -std=c++11

Should I add any options for CPPFLAGS or LDFLAGS??

Thank you.

• Up0
  • Down0
gesqdn-forum
Posted: Tue, 2019-01-22 05:59

Hi Hwjeong,
It is suggested to use 
Android-NDK r11 according to the documentation provided by Qualcomm.
Not mandatory to set  CPPFLAGS or LDFLAGS unless you need warnings as errors or to load user-defined libraries.

Can refer below link for more info, https://developer.qualcomm.com/docs/snpe/setup.html#setup_platform_libs

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.