Forums - How to use ROIAlign?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
How to use ROIAlign?
daquexian566
Posted: Sat, 2018-04-14 04:34

In Release Note ROIAlign is supported since v1.14.0, but I haven't seen any document about it.

Could you please tell me how to use it?

Thanks in advance.

• Up0
  • Down0
zhengxin.zhao
Posted: Mon, 2019-10-21 01:09

Are you sure that ROIAlign is supported since v1.14.0? I used v1.23.1 and it does not support ROIAlign. I wrote a OpenCL version UDL impl for this layer. I note that v1.31 has support this layer but when I tried to convert .caffemodel to .dlc using v1.31 it occured  Node roi_pool_conv5: 'No translation registered for op type caffe_roialign. Op is most likely not supported by the converter.'

Someone occured the same question?

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.