Forums - Dlc read failure

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dlc read failure
vikas.marath
Posted: Thu, 2018-04-12 00:24

Dear All

I am egtting the following exception when trying to load the network

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to create network! Cause: error_code=310; error_message=Dlc read failure. Failed to read archive file /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.qualcomm.qti.snpe.imageclassifiers/files/models/alexnet/model.dlc; error_component=Dl Container; line_no=493; thread_id=484326208752

I have copid the alexnet model folder to the respective location, i can see the model.dlc file present in the folder but i am still getting the above exception

• Up0
  • Down0
schnyox
Posted: Tue, 2018-08-28 12:07

I had the same error message and the problem was that I was missing some python packages (Pillow in my case) and didn't download the assets properly. Try looking carefully at stdout when you run setup_alexnet.py if you have any errors. Hope this can be of some help to you.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.