Forums - Using SNPE on Snapdragon Flight

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Using SNPE on Snapdragon Flight
saikrish
Posted: Tue, 2018-04-03 16:18

I'm trying to use SNPE to run Deep learning models on the Snapdragon Flight board. I'm having difficulties using "snpe-net-run" on the Snapdragon Flight board. 

To be specific, I'm stuck in the "Run on android target" part of the tutorial for the "Tensorflow inception v3" model. Once I push all the binaries, I'm unable to run "snpe-net-run -h" on the target (via adb shell). I think this could be an issue with the android binaries' architecture. I tried all four combinations listed: armeabi-v7a and arm64-v8a, one compiled with gcc4.9 using gnustl STL implementation, and the other compiled with clang3.8 using libc++ STL implementation. 

Has anyone done this? I'm not trying to execute a custom model, just the inbuilt tutorial ones. 

My version of SNPE is snpe-1.12.0. 

I'm new to SNPE and the Snapdragon flight board, so apologies if I've left out important information. I'm willing to provide info if necessary. 

Thank you. 

• Up0
  • Down0
saikrish
Posted: Tue, 2018-04-10 12:49

Resolved by doing the following: 

Copying the following SNPE binaries to the board:

snpe-1.12.0/bin/arm-linux-gcc4.8hf/snpe-net-run

snpe-1.12.0/lib/arm-linux-gcc4.8hf/*.so

On the board, change directory to where the files are copied.

chmod u+x snpe-net-run

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${PWD}

snpe-net-run should run. Need to be root to use GPU acceleration, by “sudo su”.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.