Forums - MobileNet SSD NPE Question

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
MobileNet SSD NPE Question
djaenicke
Posted: Thu, 2018-03-15 08:55

Hi,

Is your NPE SSD implementation compatible with the SSD MobileNets/weights from the objection detection API from tensor flow? If it is not, is there a working code example and weights available as a demo?

Kind regards,

Dan

• Up0
  • Down0
jesliger
Posted: Fri, 2018-03-16 07:20

Please read the section in the user's guide that documents the exact MobilenetSSD pretrained model that has been tested.

Example Tutorials->Model Conversion -> MobilenetSSD

• Up0
  • Down0
svenzhang
Posted: Tue, 2018-07-10 07:40

Hi Jesliger,

Can you load the output from network in runtime? I can get only one output node "detection_classes".  I convert the model step by step according to tutorial. And Tensorflow 1.5.1 installed on my PC.

• Up0
  • Down0
chenglin.lv
Posted: Tue, 2018-07-17 00:52

hi, Jesliger

What do you mean about"Please read the section in the user's guide that documents the exact MobilenetSSD pretrained model that has been tested.

What is the full-name of "the user's guide "? Could you please send me the paper to my email [email protected]

Tks for your kindness!

• Up0
  • Down0
jihoonk
Profile picture
Posted: Tue, 2018-07-17 02:05

Hi chenglin.lv,

Refer to below reference guide.

https://developer.qualcomm.com/docs/snpe/convert_mobilenetssd.html

Thanks,

Jihoon

• Up0
  • Down0
chenglin.lv
Posted: Tue, 2018-07-17 03:09

hi,dear

tks!

I want to buy the 820A board for adas. However, I do not konw whether the SSD MobileNet  is supported by the hexagon dsp? And how many frames per second can it run on the hexagon682/685 as fast as it can? Do you have the detailed paper or weblink to show that result?

Except the ssd , has the mobilenet itself been tested on the hexagon dsp of  snapdragon820 related plat?

Looking forward to your reply!

Yours Lv 

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.