Forums - snpe import failed

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
snpe import failed
SRK Reddy
Posted: Tue, 2018-03-13 11:12
I got below error on my initial run with inception model.

/home/srk/work/NN/SNPE/snpe-1.13.0/models/inception_v3/data/cropped/raw_list.txt created listing 5 files.
/home/srk/work/NN/SNPE/snpe-1.13.0/models/inception_v3/data/target_raw_list.txt created listing 5 files.
INFO: Converting tensorflow_inception_graph_opt.pb to SNPE DLC format
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/srk/work/NN/SNPE/snpe-1.13.0/bin/x86_64-linux-clang/snpe-tensorflow-to-dlc", line 35, in <module>
    from converters.tensorflow.converter import DlcConverter
  File "/home/srk/work/NN/SNPE/snpe-1.13.0/lib/python/converters/tensorflow/converter.py", line 28, in <module>
    import snpe
  File "/home/srk/work/NN/SNPE/snpe-1.13.0/lib/python/snpe/__init__.py", line 26, in <module>
    import libDlContainerPy as dlcontainer
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'libDlContainerPy'
INFO: Creating inception_v3_quantized.dlc quantized model
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  DLC file /home/srk/work/NN/SNPE/snpe-1.13.0/models/inception_v3/dlc/inception_v3.dlc doesn't exist!
INFO: Setup inception_v3 completed.

Thanks in advance for any support.

SRK
  • Up0
  • Down0
xavier12358
Posted: Tue, 2018-03-13 11:16

You have to follow the setup installation page in the documentation before using the inception tutorial.

• Up0
  • Down0
SRK Reddy
Posted: Tue, 2018-03-13 19:06

Thanks for the info. 

Figured out the problem. python2.7 is mandatory, I was using python3 earlier.

Works fine now.

SRK

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.