Forums - How to run udl code on GPU

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
How to run udl code on GPU
lewislyi
Posted: Thu, 2018-02-08 22:58

Hello support:

I wrote udl code on OpenCL and intend to run it on GPU but I found setup() func was not executed and my udl callback return false.

Would you give me some example on how to implemet udl on GPU ?

Thank you for your support 

Lewis

• Up0
  • Down0
gesqdn-forum
Posted: Tue, 2019-06-11 04:23

Hi lewislyi,
kindly follow the instructions from SNPE Documents  to create a User Defined Layer (UDL).
To build the CPP application with UDL layer use " Building and Running on x86 Linux and Embedded Linux" section from this link

The executable will be in  <snpe_sdk>/examples/NativeCpp/UdlExample/obj/local/x86_64-linux-clang
The below command will help you how to use different runtimes for executing the application,

$ ./snpe-net-run-udl --help

• Up0
  • Down0
zhengxin.zhao
Posted: Mon, 2019-08-19 20:39

Hi, I also have the question. Did you solve it?
Thanks.

• Up0
  • Down0
gesqdn-forum
Posted: Tue, 2019-09-03 03:28

Hi,

You can find the instructions for changing the SNPE Runtime using the  Changes for SNPE Runtime sections from the document in  below link,
https://developer.qualcomm.com/docs/snpe/udl_tutorial.html

Kinldy let us know if you are facing any problems.

• Up0
  • Down0
z553218410
Posted: Thu, 2019-09-19 20:22

I use OpenCL code for UDL and it can run on GPU ! But now it is slower than my ARM NEON version.

Another question: how to profile Adreno GPU on my linux platform (sa8155p) ?

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.