Forums - Concatenation Layer supports only operands with the same dimension?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Concatenation Layer supports only operands with the same dimension?
zf.africa
Posted: Fri, 2018-01-05 01:08

Hi,

Since I cannot set multiple output layers according to:https://developer.qualcomm.com/forum/qdn-forums/software/snapdragon-neur...

So I consider to concat all the outputs into ONE output, but it seems that concat operation only support operands with the same shape,

for example, I have 3 outputs with shapes (1, 4332), (1, 2000), (1, 500), tensorflow support concat operation on the last dimension, when I convert the model to dlc file, it would report:

/home/damon/work/snpe-sdk/snpe-1.8.0/lib/python/converters/tensorflow/layers/concat.py:80: RuntimeWarning: error_code=1004; error_message=Layer parameters combination is invalid. Layer final_output: input BoxPredictor_1/box_encodings_1:0 has size 2000 along axis 1, should match output dim (4332); error_component=Model Validation; line_no=517; thread_id=139899944376064
  descriptor.axis)

The error  log indicates that output dimension should be 4332, it asks that all the operands must be shaped to (1, 4332).

Does that mean concat operation supports only operands with the same shape?

Any comments would be appreciated! Thank you.

• Up0
  • Down0
zf.africa
Posted: Mon, 2018-01-15 21:10

Dear SNPE SDK developers,

Does concatenation suuports only tensors with the same shape?

Any comments would be appreciated! Thank you.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.