Forums - unable to pass multiple inputs to network

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
unable to pass multiple inputs to network
praveen.n
Posted: Wed, 2018-01-03 03:20

Hi,

I am trying to convert a CNN with two inputs to dlc. I have been able to convert my .caffemodel to .dlc. But, I'm not sure how to run ./bin/x86_64-linux-clang/snpe-net-run on the host pc with multiple inputs to the network for validation.

I have tried passing the input filelist with <<in1>, <in2>>, <<in1> <in2>> and also separately from two files. In all cases, I get the following output:

$./bin/x86_64-linux-clang/snpe-net-run --container models/eyenet-lstm/dlc/eyenet_lstm.dlc --input_list models/eyenet-lstm/data/cropped/filelist.txt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Model String: N/A
Number of input files does not match the number of inputs to the network.
Expecting: 2
Got: 1

• Up0
  • Down0
lattinpe
Posted: Thu, 2018-01-04 00:22

did you try to put two files in each line of the filelist.txt? such as:

test_png/0001000.raw, test_png/0002000.raw

test_png/0003000.raw, test_png/0004000.raw

?

Thanks.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.