Forums - Converting to .DLC is failed.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Converting to .DLC is failed.
mj517.kim
Posted: Tue, 2018-01-02 17:42

I have tried to install your SNPE SDK 1.8.0 version to my linux server.

However, downloading deploy.prototxt was failed due to unexpected problem and I downloaded 3 files(bvlc_alexnet.caffemodel, caffe_ilsvrc12.tar.gz, deploy.prototxt) directly and tried to below command

$ python setup_alexnet.py -a temp-assets-cache/

(I put only -a option because I already downloaded 3 files into temp-assets-cache folder)

However, converting to .DLC was failed with below message.

So, please help me to convert .DLC successfully or give converted .DLC file to test your image_classifiers module.

※ I copied deploy.prototxt file and bvlc_alexnet.caffemodel file to ~~/models/alexnet/caffe/ folder before put above command.

---------------------------Error message during converting to .DLC ----------------------------------

checkResource(...prototxt...)

checkResource(...caffemodel...)

checkResource(...gz...)

Copying Caffe model

Creating DLC

ERROR: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

• Up0
  • Down0
rbommineni
Posted: Wed, 2018-05-16 00:40

I am also facing same above  problem

can you please help me

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.